Streamline Workflow For Higher Productivity And Patient Throughput.
The CRescendo Classic CR System is easy to install, use and maintain, providing seamless integration, from X-ray exposure to print or softcopy. The CRescendo Classic CR System Package includes features that provide advanced functionality and maximum productivity, because every patient deserves the highest quality our technology can deliver without compromise. Loaded with easy-to-use software features developed by Carestream Health, designed to optimize workflow and make patient care your number one priority, this great package comes complete with the software and hardware you need to Go Digital today.
The CRescendo Classic CR System is the ideal digital imaging solution for use where the practitioner has an existing archival solution, such as print to film or storage to PACS. This package is the perfect compliment to such products. If image acquisition, viewing, distribution and archiving are the solution you need, please discuss our "Image Suite" product solutions with your dealer.
Maximize Patient Diagnostic Information on Every Exam.
- Window and level, flip, rotate, image reversal
- DICOM Print, DICOM Store
- Export to CD with Embeded Viewer
- Measurements, Distances, Angles, Cobb Angle, Pan, Zoom, Comments, Electronic Markers, Text, Annotation, Invert Grayscale
- Histogram display for image analysis
- Access to image processing parameters to fine tune for specific studies
Additional system features:
- CR CLASSIC Single Plate Reader With Automatic Cassette/Plate Handling
- WAIV Console Workstation 500 GB HDD - 19" Flat Panel High Quality Touch Screen Monitor
- Patented KODAK Image Processing Software
- Gridline Suppression & Detection Software
- Low Exposure Optimization Software
- DICOM Store/Send and DICOM Print
- "P-Value" Display Output For Compatible PACS
- DICOM CD Export For DICOM CD Burning With Viewer
- Black Surround Masking Software
- Repeat – Reject Tools
- Unique Exam Tutor Software
- Procedure Code Mapping & Enhanced Trauma Software
- Remote Patient Data Entry Software (RPDES) or DICOM Modality Worklist – Choice.
- Cisco Security Agent
- 2 CR 35x43 Cassettes With Imaging Plates
- 2 CR 24x30 Cassettes With Imaging Plates
Unique Exam Tutor Software
- Displays "Tutor" images for each unexposed view in an exam. Tutor image shows anatomic region positioned for the exam.
- Simplifies association of CR cassette to the view
- Exam tutor displays icons as visual guides on how patients should be positioned to perform each view
- Once procedure name or code is received from the RIS, the CR prompts the technologist on which views usually come with the procedure and displays icons on how patients are positioned for these views (Exam Tutor).
Grid Detection and Suppression Software
- Automatically detects and suppresses gridline artifacts
- Improves image quality for portables and fixed grid systems
- Enable and disable this function with an easy-to-use checkmark function on the CR screen.
Dimensions of Reader
- Overall height = 40.5 in. (102. 87 cm)
- Width = 19.0 in. (48.26cm)
- Depth = 22.7 (57.66cm)
- Weight = 300 lbs (136kg)
Dimensions of floor stand
- Height = 43.9 in. (111.51 cm)
- Width = 30.7 in. (77.98cm)
- Depth = 22 in. (55.88cm)
- Weight = 100 lbs (without keyboardholder)* - (45.5 kg) 115 lbs (with keyboard holder)* - (52.3 kg) *Does not include PC, monitor, keyboard, or barcode reader
Cassette sizes Plates per hour (high speed scan mode)
- 18 cm x 24 cm = 77
- 24 cm x 30 cm. = 58
- 14" x 14"/35 x 35 cm = 77
- 14" x 17"/35 x 43 cm = 69
- 15 cm x 30 cm (Dental) = 92
- 35 cm x 84 cm (Long Length) = 6
Time to first image
- 33 seconds (35 cm x 43 cm, high-speed scan mode)
- Acquisition: 16 bits per pixel
- Display: 12 bits per pixel
- 19" flat panel monitor, 1280 x 1024
- 100/120V AC 50/60Hz 10A
- 200/230V AC 50/60Hz 5A
- CE mark
- cTUVus mark
- TUV T mark